The Best Rafting Trips on the Ocoee River
All-Day Upper & Middle Excursion
Use code OCOEEUM for $10 off an all-day Sunday trip!
Spend a full day conquering the Middle Ocoee and the Upper Ocoee of Tennessee, the site of Atlanta’s 1996 Summer Olympics Whitewater events. Your adventure begins with the upper section of the Ocoee River and ends with the classic middle. This experience includes 4 hours on the water and a riverside lunch. Total trip time approximately 6 hours but the memories will last a lifetime.
- Full-day whitewater rafting expedition
- Riverside lunch included
- Class V rapids.
- Must be under 260lbs and at least 12 years of age
- Includes all rafting equipment (raft, paddle, helmet, life vest), bus transportation to and from the river from our headquarters and a professional guide in each raft
- Prices subject to change without notice
- All rafters must sign a release/waiver
- Full deposit required
Review our trip policies here.
- May: 12th, 19th, 26th, 27th
- June: Every Saturday & Sunday
- July: Every Saturday & Sunday
- August: Every Saturday & Sunday
- September: 1st, 2nd, 8th & 15th
$99.09 per guest
*Plus State Management Fee
Wetsuit ($11.00 / add-on)
Booties ($6.00 / add-on)
Spray Jacket ($3.00 / add-on)
Bundle (Suit+Booties+Jacket) ($15.00 / add-on)
Review your Adventure Dashboard below to find information about Ocoee Outdoors. For anything else, drop us a line.